University of Houston Law Center Logo Give Now  

Office of Student Affairs

The Office of Student Affairs should be the first place that you come in the event of a problem.  If we cannot help, we will minimize your frustration by directing you to the appropriate office on campus.

We provide a comprehensive array of services to students, faculty, and staff in an effort to disseminate information and resolve issues concerning student records, enrollment, registration, grading, graduation, and Bar certifications. 

The following forms have been made available for download.

University of Houston Law Center

4170 Martin Luther King Blvd
Houston, TX 77204-6060

713-743-2100 General
713-743-2094 Legal Clinics