7339 Cougar Venture Fund - RASSIN- 14686
Students must see the Office of Student Services for registration services.
Keith Rassin (UH FACULTY)
Course Areas: Non-Law Courses
Business and Commercial Law
Time: 4:30p-6:00p T Location:
Course Outline: The course number is: ENTR-7339. This is a UH Bauer college of business course.
This course allows students to learn how to evaluate a startup company for purposes of a venture capital transaction, including due diligence for the investment and transaction.
Invitation to Apply
Course Syllabus: Syllabus
Course Notes: Admission to the class is by application and approval of instructor.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Include the following information:
• Name, phone number, e-mail address, and student status (i.e. full time/part time)
• Transcript of courses that you have completed
• Resume that is no longer than 2 pages
• Personal statement
Your personal statement should address the following items:
• How your prior education and work experiences qualifies you to review various aspects of a start-up technology or company including: technology, marketing/sales plan, revenue model, financial projections and market risk
• What unique strengths and experience you will bring to your team
• What you expect to learn from your involvement in the Fund
• Please describe any constraints that might make it inconvenient for you to meet with teammates
For Registration please contact Mr. Derrick Gabriel at 713-743-2189 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
First Day Assignments:
Final Exam Schedule:
This course will have:
Satisfies Senior Upper Level Writing Requirement: No
Experiential Course Type: No
Bar Course: No
Pass-Fail Student Election: Unavailable (Instructor Preference)
4104 Martin Luther King Blvd
Houston, TX 77204-6060
713-743-2094 Legal Clinics