SBA manages UHLC's Intramural Sports Teams. Participation is free, and students do not need to be SBA members in order to join a team. Intramurals provide a way for students to bond with (and compete against!) classmates outside of the classroom.
Please contact Intramurals Director Austin Campbell for more information. alcampb2@Central.UH.EDU
Signing Up Participants
Each individual who participates in Intramurals must follow these steps to sign up:
- Go to: www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account.
- Enter Information (use school email).
- Participant will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate the IMLeagues account.
- You should then be signed in to the UH IMLeagues site. If not, find and click on school (University of Houston) to log in.
- Once People are signed up, Teams can be created.
- There is typically a minimum number of people that must be signed up for a team to participate.
- People can play on multiple teams.
- Team Captains will have to go to a meeting to register the team and learn the rules. UH Intramurals will provide information about meetings.