Legal Information Technology
- EBB LINK
- Get Microsoft Office for Free! http://www.uh.edu/infotech/services/office365/office-pro-plus/
- Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
Map Printers on a Mac
Download the appropriate drivers for your Mac OSX and follow the instructions to install it:
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OSX 10.7 Lion
- Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard
- Mac OSX 10.1 - 10.4
Download the appropriate file from below:
Navigate to the MacPrinterSetup Folder that was created.
By Default this folder is in your Downloads.
Run the newMacUnixScript from inside the folder.
A Terminal Window will appear.
Enter your Cougarnet Username then press Enter.
Enter your Cougarnet Password then press Enter.
After you receive a [Process Completed], You may close all windows.
Confirm the 4 Student Printers has been created under the Print and Fax option of System Preferences.
You can now go to any of the below student printers to retrieve your print job.
Once your password has expired you will need to repeat the above process.
Printer Location Yellow Law Library Green Law Library Blue Commons Red 205 TUII Study Area
* Please note that you will only be able to print to printers that you have specific permissions to print to.