For the Lawyers
- Teaching Consumer Law Conference, May 30, 2014
- Consumer Law Practice & Strategies, September 27, 2013
- Second Annual Ethics and Compliance Symposium, June 6, 2013
- Global Congress on Travel Risk Management, October 1-2, 2012
- First Annual Ethics and Compliance Symposium
- Teaching Consumer Law in an Evolving Economy, May 18-19, 2012
- Advertising and Health Care: An Overview of Litigation and Hot Topics
- “The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act—What It Means For You And Your Practice.”, October 22, 2010 Houston, Texas
- Consumer Law Basics, October 23, 2009 Houston, Texas
- Teaching Consumer Law, May 21-22, 2010, Houston Texas
- Consumer Rights Litigation Conference and Consumer Class Action Symposium. October 22-25, 2009, Philadelphia
- How to Start and Manage a Successful Consumer Law Practice. May 1, 2009
Consumer Law Blogs
Consumer Law and Policy: www.clpblog.org The contributors to this blog are a diverse group of lawyers and law professors who practice, teach, or write about consumer law and policy.
Credit Slips, http://www.creditslips.org/ This blog covers "all things about credit and bankruptcy." It features discussions and debates about "what does happen and what should happen when consumers and businesses borrow money."
Law and More, http://lawandmore.typepad.com/ "Deconstructing what happens in law." A particular focus on consumer law and class-action litigation, and lead-paint litigation in particular. Some posts amount to professional-skills pep talks, and others recap recent episodes of Boston Legal.
Class Action Defense, http://classactiondefense.jmbm.com/ Discusses the Class Action Fairness Act, class certification, employment law, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and multidistrict litigation.