Student Bar Association


Our UHLC facilities staff welcomes any maintenance requests by filling out the following form or calling (713) 743-2115.  Please call in any urgent requests.  All requests via this form will be directly transmitted to UHLC facilities staff at LawBuildingHelp@Central.UH.EDU. These requests will be accessible only by facilities staff that will directly address your request.  SBA does not monitor these requests.