Membership in the Federalist Society is open to all.
You do not need to be a lawyer, a law student, or have anything to do with the legal profession.
If you would like to join the UHLC Federalist Society, please fill out the above form and email it to UHLC Federalist Society Vice President of Community Outreach, Jessica Alexander (email@example.com) and President Aaron Blair (firstname.lastname@example.org). As a member, you will be added to our listserv and will be notified of all upcoming speaking and social events.
The UHLC Federalist Society also advises that individuals acquire membership with the Federalist Society’s national office. The annual membership fee is $5 for all students and includes the following benefits:
- Interaction with prominent public officials, judges, and scholars
- Special invitations to national conventions, regional conferences, local events and CLE programs
- The Society's quarterly newsletter, The Federalist Paper
- A subscription to the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Membership in the Federalist Society's Practice Groups
- Subscription to ABA Watch Emails
- Discounts to all Federalist Society CLE conferences
- Dozens of hours of CLE credit through local programs as well as regional and national conferences
- Invitations to participate in live Teleforum calls
The membership application is available at: http://www.fed-soc.org/membership/
"The purpose of the Federalist Society was to bring together young people who had this skepticism about what they were being taught and to let them know that there were others who shared this skepticism."
-- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia