Legal Information Technology
- Get Microsoft Office for Free! http://www.uh.edu/infotech/services/office365/office-pro-plus/
- New Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- New The Electronic Bluebook Training is now available online via Blackboard. This training is required to learn how to use and obtain the exam software. You will need to go through the training, and pass the quiz with a minimum of 80% in order to retrieve the EBB software. There are unlimited attempts. Good Luck!
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
There are six printers located around the Law Center campus that are free for students to use. Additionally, the printer kiosks around main campus also allow student printing with your Cougar ID card.
Videos Coming Soon!
MAC Print Driver (10.8 & 10.9)
For other versions of MAC OSX, please see the Help Desk.
|Red||205 TUII Study Area|
|Orange||205 TUII Study Area|