Legal Information Technology
- New! EBB Training Avaialable Online.
- New! The following operating systems are supported by the Electronic Bluebook Software: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, and Mac OS 10.9. Students are advised NOT to upgrade to Windows 8.1 until Electronic Bluebook announces it will support these operating systems.
- VPN for Windows 8.
- IT Help Desk is open on Saturday from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- We've got a new ticket system. Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
Map Printers on a Pc
Navigate to Start Menu, type \\trabant, and press enter.
Authenticate with your cougarnet username and password
Double Click the desired printer.
Choose to Install driver.
Confirm the printer has been created under the Devices & Printers option of the Control panel.
You can now go to any of the below student printers to release your print job with your Cougar Card.
Once you leave the wireless network (i.e. leaving campus or restarting your computer), you will have to re-map the printer using the above instructions.
Printer Location Yellow Law Library Green Law Library Blue Commons Red 205 TUII Study Area
* Please note that you will only be able to print to printers that you have specific permissions to print to.