Legal Information Technology
- 8/29/2014 11am - Internet Connectivity Problems: Central Campus IT has been notified. It is a campus-wide network problem. There is no estimated time of resolution but the techs are working on it.
- New Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- New The Electronic Bluebook Training is now available online via Blackboard. This training is required to learn how to use and obtain the exam software. You will need to go through the training, and pass the quiz with a minimum of 80% in order to retrieve the EBB software. There are unlimited attempts. Good Luck!
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
- Map Drive
Each student is alloted a personal network share (H: drive) in which up to 200MB of data can be saved. Once you exceed this 200MB quota, you will not be able to save files until you remove some of the information, which will bring your share within the quota. This share is scanned for viruses and backed up daily by the central IT department. In addition, student organizations also require access to storage drives.