Legal Information Technology
- New! Mac EBB users please click here for updated software!!
- New! Its exam time! Take the EBB Training for Mac or PC.
- New! How to create a Spam rule in your email client.
- Take our Wireless Survey.
- IT Help Desk is now open on Saturday from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- We've got a new ticket system. Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Each individual is assigned an account which will allow you to access the Law Center network resources, such as email, VPN, software, and Law Center machines.
- Cougarnet Accounts
- Cougarnet accounts give access to, and file space on, University computing resources.
- Account Names
- Find out how your alias is created and how to change if needed.
- Password Reset
- Passwords at UH expire every 90 days. If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for "Change Password."
- Strong Passwords
- Strong passwords are recommended for all of your UH accounts. Look at the UH Password Standard.
- Sponsored Accounts
- Sponsored accounts are temporary accounts given to a person not affiliated with UH for the purpose of accessing UH computing resources. It is also given to Student Organizations to maintain an alias for their online presence.