Legal Information Technology
- New! EBB Training Avaialable Online.
- New! The following operating systems are supported by the Electronic Bluebook Software: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, and Mac OS 10.9. Students are advised NOT to upgrade to Windows 8.1 until Electronic Bluebook announces it will support these operating systems.
- VPN for Windows 8.
- IT Help Desk is open on Saturday from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- We've got a new ticket system. Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
- Map Drive
Map a Network Drive on a Mac
Note: you will need to be connected to the UH Network or be connected through the VPN to set up, or use your mapped drive afterwards.