Legal Information Technology
- New! Mac EBB users please click here for updated software!!
- New! Its exam time! Take the EBB Training for Mac or PC.
- New! How to create a Spam rule in your email client.
- Take our Wireless Survey.
- IT Help Desk is now open on Saturday from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- We've got a new ticket system. Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Apple Mail and Microsoft Outlook are e-mail clients that combines leading support for Internet standards-based messaging systems, including Exchange Server, with integrated calendar, contacts, and task management features. This page will walk you through the steps to configure both.
Note: you will need to be connected to the UH Network or be connected through the VPN to set up, or check your email using Apple Mail afterwards.