Legal Information Technology
- New The Electronic Bluebook Training is now available online via Blackboard. This training is required to learn how to use and obtain the exam software. You will need to go through the training, and pass the quiz with a minimum of 80% in order to retrieve the EBB software. There are unlimited attempts. Good Luck!
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
- Record a Video Using Webcam
How to Record a Video Using Webcam and Save to a Flash Drive
- Power on laptop and press enter to bypass password.
- Plug in flash drive.
- Plug in Webcam
- Click on the Logitech Icon (located on the desktop)
- Click on Quick Capture
- Click on Controls > Webcam options > Make sure “ RightLight Technology” is selected > Click Done
- Click on Preferences > Make sure your video folder is pointed at your flash drive
- Click Record Button to begin recording.
- Click Record Button to stop recording.
- You can go to My Computer > Removable Disc E: > Video folder if you want to make sure the video saved properly to the flash drive