Legal Information Technology
- Get Microsoft Office for Free! http://www.uh.edu/infotech/services/office365/office-pro-plus/
- Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- Electronic Bluebook Training is available online via Blackboard. This training is required to learn how to use and obtain the exam software. You will need to go through the training, and pass the quiz with a minimum of 80% in order to retrieve the EBB software. There are unlimited attempts. Good Luck!
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
Students can receive computer assistance in the following ways:
Visit us in person
The Help Desk is located in the Commons next to Student Services. We are open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Call us at 713.743.2309
Browse the services on our Website
We have online videos and instructions on how to map drives, use VPN, etc.
Submit a ticket
Submit a help request, question, or comment to the LIT team by filling out the form below:
Additional Email Addresses
Classroom equipment questions and reservations.
To report illegal or questionable incidents.
For questions regarding spam or abuse of university computer systems.
To report problemws with the myUH application.
For questions, comments or suggestions about the Law Center Website.