RMMLF Conferences - Student Attendance (posted 09/01/2015)
The Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (RMMLF) has five upcoming 2015 courses that may be of interest to UHLC students. Under RMMLF's Constituent Law School (CLS) Student Attendance Program, students nominated by their RMMLF Trustee (Prof. Jacqueline Weaver) may be eligible to receive complimentary registration and reimbursement of certain travel costs. The courses are:
• Mining Agreements: Contracting for Good and Services, September 23-25, 2015, in Vancouver, British Columbia
• Mining Form 5 LLC Workshop, October 9, 2015, in Denver, Colorado (also March 5, 2016 in Toronto, Ontario) – space limited
• Oil & Gas Law Short Course, October 19-23, 2015, in Westminster, Colorado
• Federal Oil & Gas Leasing Short Course, October 19-22, 2015, in Westminster, Colorado
• The Endangered Species Act: Current and Emerging Issues Affecting Resource Development, November 4-5, 2015, in Westminster, Colorado
Attendance will be subject to space availability. A complete list of all scheduled RMMLF programs is available at https://www.rmmlf.org.
To be nominated to attend one of the courses above, please follow the instructions in the attachment. You must submit your budget at least one month before the course is to start to assure lowest rates and to allow RMMLF time to register you properly and assure you a space. Note that if students pay the student registration fee in advance, you will not be able to get a refund. If you follow the instructions attached, your registration fee will be waived. The Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Center at the UHLC will subsidize the cost of student travel to these conferences. The amount depends on how many students apply to attend.
RMMLF Travel Grant Instructions:
Return to Daily LEX homepage